By using the Luma application (“Service”) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service or Terms”).
Luma Software Ltd. (“Company”) reserves the right to change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms in the document may result in the termination of your account.
“Company” means Luma Software Ltd a company registered in England & Wales
“Service” means the Luma application accessed on app.joinluma.com
“Luma Website” means www.joinluma.com
“Access Fee” means the monthly fee (excluding any taxes and duties) payable by you according to the Fee Schedule.
“Access Fee Period” means the period
“Fee Schedule” means the information relating to pricing set out on the pricing page of the Luma website, which may be updated and amended at any time.
Means the person who registers to use the Service, and, where the context permits, includes any entity on whose behalf that person registers to use the Service.
“You” means the Subscriber
“Terms” means this document
- Account Terms
- You must be a real person (not a “bot” or other automated method), and must provide your legal full name and a valid e-mail address to open an account.
- You are over the age of 13 (16 if you are a resident of the European Union).
- Your login must only be used by you. You may create separate logins for as many people as are required.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by you from your failure to protect the security of your account.
- You must not use the Service for any illegal purposes whereby you violate the Laws of your jurisdiction.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs on your account.
- You control the level of access of any additional person given a login for your account.
- Payment and Refunds
- The Service is offered with a free trial for 60 days. If you wish to continue using the Service beyond 60 days you must pay the Access Fee in advance. If you fail to pay the Access Fee your account will be frozen until payment is made.
- The Access Fee is exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities and You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies or duties.
- Refunds are looked at on a case-by-case basis and the decision to award a refund is entirely the decision of the Company. The Company will endeavour to issue refunds whenever a genuine mistake by the Subscriber can be proven.
- Refunds will not be given for the early termination of Your account resulting from the breach of the Terms of Service.
- Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for effectively cancelling your account. An e-mail, support message, phone call or letter request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at anytime by clicking …..
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your Access Fee Period, you will still have access until the end of the period.
- All of your content will be inaccessible from the Service immediately upon expiration of your Access Fee Period. Within 30 days, all content will be permanently deleted from backups and logs and cannot be recovered further.
- The Company, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any further use of the Service for any reason at any time.
Modification to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- The Company may change the Fee Schedule of the Service at any time by posting the new pricing on the Luma Website or through the Service itself. The new Fee Schedule will apply to you at the next billing day that is at least 30 days after the price change.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with present U.K. copyright law (At the time of writing the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988).
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All material uploaded remains yours. This does not preclude the right of the Company to delete this material 30 days after the end of a Trial period or end of the Access Fee Period.
- The Company does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right at their discretion to refuse or remove content it deems inappropriate which is posted on the Service.
- General Conditions
- Technical support is only provided by e-mail.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and other technologies required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, change or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]